Monday 21 January 2013

Two Thrones

I Had this really strange idea about what would happen if a King had twin sons, who would be the King next? And so this story was born. So far this story is called 'Two Thrones." but it seems to cliche so it may change. I'm going to try and post a chapter each week and see where this story goes.

Here is a link to it on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/326292-two-thrones

Hope you enjoy it
MAY XX

P.S The Picture is Tony. I think he suits the part
but whats important is what do you thing plz tell.



CHAPTER 1


Arthur stepped into the pulsating club just as the new song ‘cracks’ came through the thumping speakers. Arthur smirked as a group of friends called to him, and a few girls turned to stare. He had a good body and he knew it also why wouldn’t they stare? He was the next heir to the thrown, or one of them at least.
As he stepped on to the dance floor sexy women instantly surrounded him as they pressed themselves against his body. He grinned wickedly as the alcohol buzzed through his blood stream and his senses began to dull. He danced fluidly to the heavy beat of the music as he watched the girls around him. They didn’t know him, they didn’t care about him just the crown on his head, but for now that was enough. He closed his eyes as the heavy bass of the music carried him away as colours explode behind his eyelids, and he fell into the oblivion he had been craving. 

Arthur woke to the bright sunlight streaming through a window, which illuminated the bed. When he moved he realised a girl laid on his chest her hair ticking him as she slept.
Shit he thought to himself not again.
He gently removed himself from her sleeping form and gathered his clothes, which were scattered hastily around the room. As he headed for her bathroom he rummaged for his phone, which was in his jean pocket.
‘Sam?’
‘Arthur, where are you?’
‘I’m not really sure?’
‘Are you kidding? Oh my God, Arthur this has got to stop. You can’t keep doing this. Do you even know this girl?’ 
‘No, Sammy cant you just come and get me, I left my car somewhere.’
‘Of course you did,’ and Arthur could hear the eye roll through the phone. ‘Okay I’m coming I got her address when you were to out of it to even look at me straight.’
‘And that’s why you’re my best friend.’
‘Your stupid best friend who doesn’t know why he helps you.’
‘Your all I have Sammy.’
There was a pause when Sam said gruffly ‘we both know that’s not true. I’ll be there in ten.’ And the phone went silent.

After gathering his items, which seemed to have spread themselves all over her luxurious apartment in the sky. Even though the apartment was beautiful he couldn’t wait to leave and was almost grateful for the fact that he could not remember the night. It would have meant a lot of fake orgasmic noises while she ground herself up against him… fun. Arthur sighed heavily and thought not for the first time what the hell am I doing?
He found himself weaving down the unknown street in London. It was the height of summer and the sky was blue. So blue it seemed to stretch on for miles over the tops of houses.
It was early and the street Arthur found himself lazily walking down was practically empty. The sound of a small bell and a boy’s laugh made Arthur stop and look across the road to a small café. The boy, a beautiful boy, was laughing at an old lady who had ordered a coffee.  Arthur felt a tug as though déjà vu had come into play; his feet made him cross the road towards the café. He had to here the boy’s voice had to know if it was him?  
His hand was pushing and the bell rang before he realised what he was doing. The boy looked up and Arthur froze, those eyes. Green eyes, emerald green, his eyes swept over the boy, his mind screamed at him.
‘Sorry can I help you?’ The boy asked.
Arthur pulled himself together enough to splutter out the words ‘A black coffee would be great, thanks.’
He sat himself down on one of the white covered round tables as he watched the boy bustle around behind the counter making the coffee.
I know him, his mind whispered to him quietly we’ve met before, I know we have.
As the steaming liquid was placed in front of him he looked up into those startling green eyes. The boy was about to leave when he hesitated glancing back at Arthur, he knows… wait no, he knows me because I’m next in line to the throne. He just wants your autograph.
‘Have we met before?’ The boy asked hesitantly. ‘We have!’ He said sitting down opposite Arthur ‘at Ron’s, was it?’
Arthur grabbed the opportunity, ‘Yes of course it was Ron’s party; I knew I had seen you somewhere. I cant remember you name though, sorry.’
‘I know it was wild wasn’t it?’ Arthur nodded hoping he would never have to meet Ron.
‘My names Tony, its great to properly meet you.’ Tony stuck his hand out across the table and Arthur grabbed it replying, ‘I’m Arthur, and like wise.’
They grinned at each other across the table, and both talked about unimportant things until Arthurs phone buzzed in his pocket and the sun was high in the sky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment